Independent, economical, and awesome
Solar systems for houses have been around for decades. They’re long-lasting, clean, and efficient. They’ve given homeowners a remarkable level of independence. But it’s only in the last few years that they’ve become economically viable as well.
With KW Solar on your side, getting a solar system for your home is painless and cost-effective. Our comprehensive approach will take you through planning, engineering, installation and connection. We’ll have you generating your own zero-cost, zero-emission energy within six weeks. And we’re there for the long term, with affordable, no-hassle maintenance plans to keep your system at peak performance.
Some considerations for residential solar systems
- Is there room on your roof for a solar system?
- Is your roof free from trees and other things that could obstruct direct sunlight?
- Do you have any deed restrictions that would prohibit you from investing in a solar system?
- Does your energy provider offer fair buyback terms for the extra energy you’ll be generating?
- How much of your grid electricity consumption could a solar system replace?
- What is the likely payoff period of your solar system?
Give us a call! Our experts will be glad to discuss all of these considerations and determine if solar is right for you.